6.10.2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane


I was so sad to leave. The plane ride wasn't bad at all. I sat right in the front, first time ever, and I loved it. Whoop Whoop. And I there was an empty seat in between me and the guy next to me. Whoop Whoop again. I got the best of both worlds because i was able to fly over the mountains during sunset and fly over the pastures during the sunrise. It was an incredible flight!
Alaska was such a wonderful vacation, and I loved every minute that I was there. There are so many things that I will miss (the 'Moose is Loose' cafe; Alaska's obsession with Moose; the Arneson family; our bonfire on the beach; the fact that it stays light all the time; nature; ect.) and there are also things that I am glad to come home to (family; friends; etc.) It was a wonderful journey that Ramsey and I took, and I could not ask for a better place to go or a better friend to go it with! So, this is goodbye for now. Until my next journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment