5.20.2010

We crossed the border!


O, Canada. My mouth has been agape all day. Literally, open all day. I think Ramsey is annoyed with all my ‘oooo’ and ‘ahhh’’s. Alberta and British Columbia hold secrets that are rarely revealed to outsiders. The roads are aligned with forest that beautifully protect the rivers and lakes buried inside.. Driving into British Columbia has been my favorite. This province has it all: wide, WIDE, open spaces as far as the eye can see, forests, lakes, rivers, and mountains that would unravel jaw to the ground. British Columbia is also my favorite because some pretty significant things happened. 1st, we got pulled over for speeding. 2nd, we hit our half-way point. And 3rd, I saw my first and second wild animals. The first wild animals I saw were buffalo. Ya, not too exciting. But then, just as I was beginning to give up hope, a little black bear peeked his way out of the forest onto the roadside. He was SO cute and I loved him. He was right outside the car! Just was he was getting close enough for me to pet him, Ramsey pulled away.

Land is only 250 an acre. Who wants to buy some with me!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment